Wednesday 15 July 2015

Peaceful Pieces by Tomi Colors



Broken promises.. hidden visions

Dark days.. bright nights

A feeling .. a shock

Pains that reverberate

The hurt of words said in silence

Hate that comes easy

Love to lost to be found

Call it a void that pours into space

Hold unto it.. don't let go

Unto.. let go of what I ask.

My light heart burden with dark memoirs

Shake me on.. rub me off

Sanity a thing of luxury

Confusion our worlds trend

Some way he is too far out

But I only took one step 


Tell my story

Tell them I lived in the times

Times when living was insanity

Tell them my words where brief

Cause the apocalypse came

And the people rejoiced

Tell them refreshing was the tears 

That fell from the skies

Tight the gods held the spinning sphere

To their faces as the pain ripped through

Fallen .. pressed and crushed

Light seen only in eyes at night 

Yet we trail the gaints footprint

Peaceful pieces it all would end...

No comments:

Post a Comment