Monday 26 May 2014

Fallen... by Tomi Colors

I am going poetic today. Actually, a friend of mine who loves to write poems is guest writing for me today. So for the first time on this blog, a poem is being published. I hope you will enjoy the poem and not struggle with the meaning like I did when I read it.

Pieces fine china lies
Broken a heart of whom life is bleak
What skies do I know?
But for the red
Hidden by pride and
Swollen by loss
A fallen rose
A trampled vase
Whose weakness be held a guilt
Winding winds
Whirling stairs
Hope dashed on platter of gold
Faith crushed under the weight of justice
Alone we fight
Together we win
A mad town’s song
Who cares if it’s crazed or not
All we hear is a voice:
Slower I went weaker I grew
Torment on its tail
A weak lamb’s tale
What’s my story?
The coffin asked
Peace the preacher answered
The feeble leg wins
The 1 mile race
Life is dead
Who lived it?
Magic we lived
Reality we felt
Locked in a cage a bird named freedom
But free in the winds
The fly called weak
Who says the blind can’t see
How much black has his own eyes seen?
The lying truth
The living death
We all know is fable but real
Tell the mocking bird to listen well
And tell what he hears
A thousand more mocking him to
Ooh what a waste!

LIFE IS GIVEN ………. 

No comments:

Post a Comment