Monday 25 January 2016

How the LORD saved me from.... Karishika! - Iyanu Okedare

This is not based on a true story, it is a True story, and it just happened to me!

LORD saved me from.... Karishika?

Jejely I laid on this huge bed in this massive hotel on top of a large hill. This room had been approved by my wife cos we had slept there more than once. I ate just two helpings of bread and a warm cup of tea last night and I vividly remember that I locked and bolted the door before I went to sleep. Soon enough I was in dreamland, the earlier journey tired me.

In the wee hours of this morning, I saw them! Yes, I did see them. They were in my room. Two were on the bed where I laid, two were on the couch and little did I know that there by the door was their leader and master! It was their touch that woke me. I knew I slept alone. In fact I remembered talking to my wife on phone before I slept - she reminded me just like my parents used to whenever I left for school 'to remember the son of who I was' ... How come I am being touched. This wasn't the Holy Spirit, cos these touches and touching were sensuous, sensual and at the same instance, terrifying.

I pleaded the blood of the Lamb and began to cast and bind. After about an eternity of five minutes of my supposed spiritual gulf war, I felt I needed to wake up from this malady of a dream. I batted my eyelids severally, and tried rolling over to my other side. It was at that moment that I realised,  'bobo boy, you are in hot okra soup.'

Then I began shooing and waving my hands frantically partly to fight them off and partly to attack the 'Boss, it is just a dream' feeling nibbling away in the bottom of my heart. How didIi get myself into this? How did they get into my room? How did I sleep so soundly that I didn't hear my door open and five, five women entered my locked and bolted room?

They were astonishingly beautiful women. Tall they were. Slim hands, flat tummies, straight legs, they were dark... Black beauties and could all be just arriving from the swimsuit contest of the Most Beautiful girl in Nigeria. Their eyes were inviting and I was being fascinated and captivated by their astute beauty.

Trouble! No, I didn't smell trouble this time. I was in factual fact, neck-deep in trouble. Five beautiful, not fully clad women? Me in boxers shorts...and being given sensuous touches... In a hotel room?

' Yee mogbe!' what if they had hidden video cameras and were recording me? What if they posted the recording on social media? What if it trickles to my pastor? What if my church members see? What if my employees see me in the midst if this? What will Jesus say? What if my wife walks in? Ahh! What if pictures or video got to her? What if.... What if...!

I needed a plan, and I needed to execute it fast. Jump out of bed, wielding my bible, screaming blood of Jesus and making for the door and outside the room... No. That would be a bad plan and could cause some embarrassing embarrassment for me and or the other lodgers. Instead, I crawled out of bed, careful to maneuver away from the jaded prying eyes and soft hands, made for the switch beside the bed and....yeah, I saw them differently in the array of light

Their beauty dazzled me and I was dazed for more than a few seconds. I began to feel drawn to them and by Jove, a strangely sweet sensation spread over my body and Mr Boss shifted his position down below. Haba... You these beautiful ladies will not make me commit. But I did commit.  I committed, I really just did the committing act. It is the commitment that has made me ashamed of what I have done. Although, the act was heavenly and the feeling I am currently having is very glorious, I still feel bad. Maybe because I have a wife and I am a man trying to be "godly" in this messy world!


But I need you to assist me... help me beg my wife to forgive me for what I have done. Help me ask her to take me back, help me tell her to forgive and forget that I, her husband, have killed five mosquitoes! 

2 comments: