Thursday 20 November 2014

A Birthday Tribute to Mom by Lara Adejuwon

Mrs. Adejuwon


Mum!, as I fondly call her especially when food is involved (that is what daddy thinks anyways ) is the best play mate I can ever ask God for. 
You need to see us when she tickles me or when I hug her and tell her "mum, I've missed you". 
She's a woman that brings smile to my face and to the faces of many of my friends. 
She's so hospitable, all my daddy's friends know this. 
She's a decent fashionista. 
She knows when red is the only color that matches green. 
She knows when to combine yellow and blue. 
I think you all need to be there when she chooses the right dress and shoes to wear to events. 
She's a friend to the whole family. Daddy, Hope I am speaking your mind? 
The youths that have tasted her Efo know that it's the best in town. 
She's the true picture of the Proverbs 31 woman because according to verse 28, as her child, I  arise and call her blessed and daddy also praises her. 
Then verse 31 says we all should  give her the reward She has earned and let her works bring her praise at the city gate.
We love you and we are happy to share this Golden moment with you.
And now finally, I wish above all things that you prosper and be in health, even as your soul prospers.
I pray we all witness your 60, 70, 80 ati beebee lo.

Best Regards,
Adejuwon Omolara.

1 comment: