Thursday 20 September 2012

Life Questions: Questions You MUST Answer


Life Questions: Questions You MUST Answer
I have been thinking. I have been thinking very seriously. There is dissatisfaction within me. I am not content with what I am doing with my life at the moment. I don’t know about you but for me I can get more out of life than I am getting at present. I am not yet affecting lives as I would want to. I am not getting the fulfilment I desire. And I thank God for my pastor who has been addressing issues like this at our Empowerment Service every Sunday morning before the Family Service. Through his sermons, I have been able to glean these questions I need to ask myself. I think you should also ask yourself these questions.
On whether you are in control of your time, ask yourself these questions:
Ø  Do you always plan what you want to accomplish every day, month or year?
Ø  Are your results commensurate with your efforts?
Ø  At the end of each day, month or year do you feel happy, fulfilled, indifferent or miserable?
Ø  Are you in control of your decisions?
Concerning having your desired future, ask yourself these questions:
Ø  How long into the future can you see now? (Long-term thinkers see into at least 5-10 years).
Ø  Do you bother to find out the effect of the actions you are taking on your future?
Ø  What percentage of your daily activities is pleasure-motivated?
Ø  What percentage of your daily activities is goal-motivated?
Ø  What do you do when you are free from your regular assignments?
Ø  Can you state in clear terms where you are likely to be in the next ten years and how you hope to get there?
If we can sincerely answer these questions and do what is appropriate I bet we will have the future we desire. So do not delay. Please answer these right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment